Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week 2 (kind of late)

Well week 1 was brutal. I had christmas break right before, and since I lift in the weight room at my school, I didn't get to lift for 2 weeks. My bench press is down to 140 and my squats are down to 175 for 10 reps of 10. As for cleans I'm doing 95 pounds, which isn't much at all but next week I'm going to try to do 105 or so. 95 was a little too light for me. For dumb bell bench I used 50 pounds last week, but this week I did it with 55 and I was okay, so I think I'm going to be able to get up to my old lifting ability by next week or so.
As for my weight I've gained 2 pounds because I've been eating a lot lately. But I'm not really getting anywhere with losing my belly lol. But thats okay for now. My goal isn't really to become jacked and ripped. I mean its a nice bonus, but I really just want to improve my athletic abilities in general so this tracker is going to be mostly so I can see my progress with going up in weight for my lifts.

Also it took me about 4 days to fully recover from my leg workout. No pain no gain!

1 comment:

  1. Good post. Keep pushing it. This is exactly why paying a gym membership is well worth it.

    ReplyDelete