Monday, February 14, 2011

So I know I haven't posted in a while, but that doesn't mean I've given up lol. I actually enjoy working out, and even if I don't make huge gains I don't really care. It helps me blow off steam. I just haven't had time to post lately because of school. Hell I'm supposed to be studying for AP bio right now.

Anyway I've started to notice my arms getting a little bigger, which is pretty nice, and my chest is growing out some more and developing more of that cleavage between my pecs which is always good haha. My bench is now up to 155 for reps, and my squats are at 185. I was doing 105 for cleans, which is like, nothing but I'm still new to them. I feel them in my forearms a lot more than anywhere else though. Holding onto the bar is difficult.

Last week I had a pretty shitty work out week because of various things like not enough sleep, legs still sore from the previous week, or didn't have a chance to eat. But I learned my lesson. This week I'm really trying to fuel my body right. I've basically cut my carbs in half, and I'm putting more protein into my diet, and the results are pretty nice. My gut has been going away little by little. I'm probably going to start running again when the snow goes away. I don't know if you heard but there was 2 feet of snow in my area lol.

Anyway thats my update. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary, I just wanted to make sure I get down what I'm lifting at this point to gauge what to do for the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment